Here are just a few recommendations. For much more, go to Visit Waynesboro. Sign up for their Blog to keep up to date on events.
Blue Ridge Tunnel Trail
- Link: https://www.traillink.com/trail/blue-ridge-tunnel-trail/
- The impressive Blue Ridge Tunnel, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of central Virginia, was designed by French engineer Claudius Crozet to allow the Blue Ridge Railroad to pass through the mountains to reach the Shenandoah Valley.
Shenandoah Beerwerks Trail
- Link: https://www.visitwaynesboro.com/business/detail/101/shenandoah-beerwerks-trail
- Start your Shenandoah Beerwerks Trail adventure with the three Waynesboro breweries (Basic City Beer Co., Seven Arrows Brewing, & Stable Craft Brewing) then explore five more of the nineteen participating breweries in the Shenandoah Valley to complete your Beerwerks Passport and get your free T-Shirt to commemorate your time on the trail.
Waynesboro Street Arts Trail
- Link: https://www.visitwaynesboro.com/business/detail/185/waynesboro-street-arts-trail
- Waynesboro has partnered with Traipse, a free smartphone app known for “puzzle hunt” tours of local attractions and businesses, to create a self-guided walking tour of our murals and other public art.