Call 434-960-9718 before dropping by. We are typically out running errands and taking care of business during the week therefore we don’t have standard office hours outside of our scheduled classes and lab times.
Prices are listed on each individual course page.
- Artistic Blacksmithing two-day classes are $249 per student for the weekend (both days, 9am-4pm)
- Blacksmithing one day classes are $125 (9am-4pm)
- Blacksmith’s Knife classes are $349 per student for the weekend (both days, 8am-4pm)
- Hatchet & Throwing Knife classes are $259 per student for the weekend (both days, 9am-4pm)
- Certificate of Artistic Blacksmithing classes are $499 per month
- Special workshops are priced individually. See the specific class page for more information.
We welcome students 10 years old and up for blacksmithing. Students must be 18 and up for bladesmithing classes. We suggest that the young smiths (<12 years old) either have a helper for a class like Hatchet or sign up for a different course.
Blacksmithing can be physically arduous. We would like YOU to make the decision for yourself but also would like you to have reasonable expectations.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Have a group? Looking for a unique Bachelor or Bachelorette party idea? Looking for a field trip for middle school or high school students? Contact us for Custom Blacksmithing Class availability!
Refund Policy: Class Refund Policy is that we will refund 75% of the class amount should you not be able to attend class after registration or you can transfer your payment to an equal or lesser cost class. If you have additional questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to wear appropriate attire. Only natural fiber clothing is allowed in the shop, absolutely no synthetic material. Closed toe shoes or boots are acceptable, sandals are not. Do not wear shorts or anything you do not want to get dirty. The school is not heated or cooled, so please dress for the weather. The office is partially heated. Eye and ear protection is provided.